Model: HOVAMP MU-01
The Type-C to HDMI with PD and USB3.0 multi-function adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using traditional
graphics card for MAC book or chrome book which has latest Type-C port. Users can instantly mirror or extend a desktop onto another display via standard
HDMI, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. With USB interface and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications
into the mainstream. Meanwhile, you can also connect a charging power adapter to the USB-C port to charge your Mac Book.
1. Plug & play connectivity to HDMI, the max resolution is up to 4K*2K@30Hz
2. Mirror or extend a computer display workspace
3. A portable transformation cable, through a new USB 3.1 Type-C interface of digital signal input,converts PD + Date + HDMI
video output, multifunctional application of output.
4. Support one USB3.0 port, the max speed can up to 5Gbps
5. Built-in USB3.1 port, end user can charge their Mac Book via this port. Charging voltage is 20V/14.5/5V
6. As a USB 3.0 A female: connect devices such as your keyboard, mouse, flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and
charging your iPhone, iPad, iPod and other external devices;
7. Alumillium case.
8. Optional color: Silver, Black, Golden
USB-C (USB 3.1,Type-C) to HDMI Digital AV & USB OTG & Charger Adapter for Apple New Mac Book
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your Mac Book with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also
connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Book display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 4kx2k@30HZ HD.
It also outputs video content like movies and captured video.
Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your Mac Book and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable.
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging
your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac Book.
|Security Code:||Can't see, change one*|