Model: HOVAMP MU-02
The Type-C to VGA with PD and USB3.0 multi-function adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using traditional
graphics card for MAC book or chrome book which has latest Type-C port. Users can instantly mirror or extend a desktop onto another display via standard
VGA, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. With USB interface and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications
into the mainstream. Meanwhile, you can also connect a charging power adapter to the USB-C port to charge your Mac Book.
1. Plug & play connectivity to VGA, the max resolution is up to 1920*1200@60Hz
2. Mirror or extend a computer display workspace;
3. A portable transformation cable, through a new USB 3.1 Type-C interface of digital signal input,converts PD + Date + VGA video output, multifunctional application of output.
4. Support one USB3.0 port, the max speed can up to 5Gbps; Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap;
5. Built-in USB3.1 port, end user can charge their Mac Book via this port. Charging voltage is 20V/14.5/5V
6. As a USB 3.0 A female: connect devices such as your keyboard, mouse, flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, iPod and other external devices;
7. Alumillium case;
8. Easy to use and carry;
9. Optional color: Silver, Black, Golden
USB-C (USB 3.1,Type-C) to VGA Digital AV & USB OTG & Charger Adapter for Apple New Mac Book
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your Mac Book with USB-C port to a VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Book display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1920*1200 @60Hz.
It also outputs video content like movies and captured video.
Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your Mac Book and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable.
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac Book.
|Security Code:||Can't see, change one*|